Model : DTS-1
Traction Table and Spine Therapy Table
Warranty : 3 years for the frame ;1.5 years for the motor
Befitting User : new open Rehab centre ; new physiotherapy centre ; extending chiropractic service .
The China-Chiro Series is the top choice for your practice. Traction Table and Spine Therapy Table is an excellent choice for physiotherapist, massage therapists and rehabilitation center in general.
Traction Table Features：
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Pelvic Tilt section provides flexion of lumbar spine to improve positioning in traction and address pelvic asymmetry
- Improved patient stabilization with removable axilla posts that prevent slippage during supine traction
- Inclines the pelvis from 0° – 20°, providing improved patient comfort in prone and supine positions
- Flattens back without having to increase traction rope angle
- Tilting (0°-35°) repositionable headpiece cradles the patient’s head comfortably, allowing flexion in prone or extension in supine positions
- Four section adjustable height
- Independently adjustable chest and arm sections assist in maintaining a neutral spine position
- Tuck-away adjustable grab bars for prone hanging traction without a thoracic restraint
- Pivoting traction mount for angular pulls
- Lockable smooth-gliding-casters
- 400 lb. (181 kg) lift capacity
- Adjustable height table from 20″- 40″ (52 -104 cm)
Traction Unit Features:
- 5 unique, fully programmable DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that closely mimic the hand-delivered feel clinicians provide and add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient
- Clinical Protocols for cervical and lumbar conditions
- 40-user defined protocol storage slots
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction options
- Full-color clinical graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies and detailed belting technique tutorial
- Digital high resolution color touch screen interface that pivots
- Patient Data Cards record relevant treatment data such as patient treatment sessions, pre and post treatment patient pain scales, pain mapping and pain types
- Upholstery size please refer to the picture shows below.
NOTE: Your computer settings may affect the accuracy of the colors shown.
Custom Colors as Below
International orders, please follow the instructions below.
Most orders for in-stock items received by DHL/FedEx (Monday – Friday) will usually ship within 24-48 hours. Shipping method is DHL/FedEx (unless otherwise selected) to all destinations in the World. (Different country – rate may vary). All packages may ship “signature required” – someone must be present at the time of delivery. We reserve the right to choose the appropriate carrier based on customer needs, cost and delivery schedules.
Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America
Parcels reach most Asia destinations within 5 – 8 business days of shipment and includes tracking information. Depending on weather conditions and your location, your delivery may take slightly longer. We are not responsible for delays by the carrier.
Common Carrier – Large quantity orders are available for special delivery. Please contact customer service for a custom quote.
Large Size Items:
Most order for large size item such as chiropractic table. Will usually ship by sea or air transportation. Normally will ship out within 5 business day for in-stock items. Out-stock items need will take longer to get ready. In order to save more time for you we offer door to door shipment service for some country. Others are normal shipment which also an easy way too. The shipping rate is vary based on different destination.
Please contact customer service for a quote, we will email you a quote within 24 business hours. Customs and duties are the customer’s responsibility.
Door to Door delivery Service is available in the following country:
Germany ; Italy ; Spain ; French ; UK ; Portugal ; Belgium ; Netherlands ; Czech Republic ; Austria ; USA
Singapore; Malaysia; Philip; Thailand; Indonesia;